Quality is a priority in the activities of INTERCAMPO which understands it as fulfilling the needs of the client at every moment with a competitive service that relies on everyone's participation and continuously improves the management system of its processes.
The general Directives of INTERCAMPO Quality Policy are:
- Acquire Social Responsibility oriented towards the satisfaction and reporting of the expectations and needs of shareholders, addressing at all times their social, environmental and ethical concerns in business operations and the strategy.
- Ensure that the products supplied to our clients are safe and reliable, and meet the applicable specifications, rules and codes.
- Supply products whose price-quality ratio meets the expectations of our Clients.
- Keep permanent contact with clients, jointly collaborating in the improvement of our services.
- Carry out a detailed assessment of the process management of the company.
- Reduce mistakes thus reducing non-quality costs.
- Establish actions and programs oriented towards prevention and not just detection.
- Train, motivate and involve all the personnel in the management and development of the Quality System in force.